Ga naar inhoud

opstart problemen xp

asdena

Aanbevolen berichten

ben al meer dan een week van alles aan het proberen..niemand schijnt de oplossing te hebben

de pc start op tot het aanmeldscherm,na op ok te hebben gedruk ..krijg ik

word geladen ,dan gelijk word afgesloten,en dan gaat hij weer naar het aanmeldscherm.opstarten met xpcd gaat niet...ook niet met de opstartdiskettes.ook niet met een boot cd/diskette..in veilige modes het zelfde lukt niet...in boot staat alles op de goede volgorde..al geprobeerd via andere forums maar iedereen komt met de standaard oplossingen..die werken dus niet..iemand hier een idee?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

even gezocht, en kwam dit tegen:

I solved my automatic LOGOFF problem that occurred everytime I LOGGED ON - even in SAFE Mode. The problem turned out to be that the Winlogon userinit entry was set to "wsupdater.exe," and not "userinit.exe,".

I fixed the problem by

1. Insert the Windows XP startup disk into the floppy disk drive, or insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.

2. Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted to do so. When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.

If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, select the installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console.

When you are prompted to do so, type the Administrator password. If the administrator password is blank (which is likely the case if Windows XP was preinstalled by your computer manufacturer), just press ENTER.

You should now be in the Windows installation folder.

At the Recovery Console command prompt, type the following lines, pressing ENTER after you type each line:

cd system32

copy userinit.exe wsaupdater.exe

exit

At this time, remove the startup floppy or CD-ROM from your system, and boot into Windows XP. Log on to the system using an account with administrator-level privileges, and edit the registry using this information. It is recommeded that a registry backup be created prior to continuing. Information on how to do so can be found at

how to backup registry help is

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=322756

Click start, then run. Enter

regedit

and click OK. Using RegEdit, expand

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

Software

Microsoft

Windows NT

CurrentVersion

Winlogon

Locate Userinit in the value column, right-click this item, and choose modify. Replace "wsaupdater.exe" with "userinit.exe," (do not use quotes, and ensure the trailing comma is present as shown) and click OK. Exit RegEdit.

Restart your computer, and log on to the system using an account with administrator-level privileges.

Go to My Computer, then to the System32 folder (usually C:, then Windows, then System32). If Explorer prompts that removing files from these areas is not recommended, click to continue. Locate and remove wsaupdater.exe, and delete this file.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.