Ga naar inhoud

Recovery problem

Piegie

Aanbevolen berichten

Het spijt met dat het in het engels is, want ik heb het gekopieerd van m'n vorige post op een engelse site, en ik dacht, iedereen zal het hier wel verstaan :)

So I first did this registry defrag with a program similar to Tune-up utilities and after it was done I had to reboot. So I did. But then suddenly I received this message wihle booting : Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

I was like, wtffffff. So I looked at Windows' site and saw a solution : support.microsoft.com/kb/307545/en-us I did part one, rebooted but then suddenly, it looked like I had reformatted. Other login name etc but when I logged it, aaaaall of my proggies and cfg's etc were still in the C:\ directory. But then, I tried to acces the Documents of "Pieter-Jan" ( my actual profile ) and I got this pop-up that I couldn't enter. Only could enter the map of the new nickname that was given to me after I did the stuff at the link. Another weird thing about it is, all of my drivers are gone + ain't got any internet connection what so ever ( On laptop atm ). So I'd be soooooooooooooooo happy if someone could help me !!!

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.