Ga naar inhoud

Epson matrixprinter

Aanbevolen berichten

Mijn matrixprinter Epson LQ-570+ ESC/P 2 werkt perfect onder Windows Millenium. Ik installeer deze printer onder Windows XP en bij het afdrukken staan lijnen en letters niet mooi op één lijn (vooral als het blad liggend afgedrukt wordt en aan 180x180 dots per inch is het erg gesteld). Iemand een idee?

Christine

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Op het forum http://www.techsupportforum.com/hardware-support/printer-support/100888-epson-lq-570-printer-driver-software-problem.html heb ik hetvolgende gevonden:

I have been fighting with this problem for a long time. Eighteen months!!

I have an Epson LQ-570 ESC P2 printer that I have had connected to a Win98machine for many years. It works and so I see no reason to get rid of it. Pollution and all that!

Epson have chosen NOT to develop XP drivers for this printer. I have not been able to find XP drivers that really work. XP has a driver included but there is lost functionality.

I get your point.

The thing is that my LQ-570 that is a hundred years old works just fine under Win 98. And it's cheap to run.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I just wish I could find a Driver that works with XP in the same way as the 98 Driver.

What it means to me is that I have to keep the old 98 Machine going just to run the Printer.

A real pain.

't zal niet op te lossen zijn vrees ik.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

I have been fighting with this problem for a long time. Eighteen months!!
I have an Epson LQ-570 ESC P2 printer that I have had connected to a Win98machine for many years. It works and so I see no reason to get rid of it. Pollution and all that! 
Epson have chosen NOT to develop XP drivers for this printer. I have not been able to find XP drivers that really work. XP has a driver included but there is lost functionality. 

I get your point. 
The thing is that my LQ-570 that is a hundred years old works just fine under Win 98. And it's cheap to run. 
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." 
I just wish I could find a Driver that works with XP in the same way as the 98 Driver. 
What it means to me is that I have to keep the old 98 Machine going just to run the Printer. 
A real pain.

ik denk dat hij bedoelt wanneer is dit bericht geplaatst

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.