Ga naar inhoud

Problemen HP C309a printer

landrover

Aanbevolen berichten

Deze Melding komt van het HP Forum

is identiek probleem bij mij, er nog geen oplassing gekomen vanuit HP

weet iemand hier raad mee?

03-23-2011 07:31 AM

I've had my C309a for almost a year running with no problems, but last week it froze when printing and after resetting it with the power button it did the following:

The initial loading screen appears on the unit for about 15 seconds, then

A short click can be heard from inside the unit, and almost immediately

The LCD screen goes blue and displays Error C2FE0025 for about 5 seconds, then

The LCD screen goes white and all the lights flash

The printer doesn't respond after that and pressing the power button or removing the power cord results in exactly the same behaviour when turned back on, no matter how long I wait. As a result, it's no longer usable.

I've tried to listen to where the click is coming from before the error message appears and I think it's coming from the print head area, but the error still appears even if I have the lid opened when I turn it on and the print head remains inaccessible on the far right. I did a google for that specific error message but it didn't come up with anything. The error messages related to the print head appear to be in a different number range.

The printer was connected via ethernet (not wireless) and I'm using Windows XP, but I don't think either of these have any bearing on the error as the printer's failing early on in the power up sequence.

The printer's still under warrantly but for some reason HP's online warranty checker doesn't like the serial number (even though it was successfully registered with it) so I don't know how to proceed.

Is this a dead printer that needs replaced under warranty, or can someone tell me if there's anything I can do to get it working again?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.